Plasmacure’s groundbreaking innovative technology has the potential to help millions to heal their chronic wounds and contain rising wound care costs. As startup we seek passionate colleagues who specifically choose to work in a growing company where your contribution, flexibility, multitasking and cooperation are essential for our success. Working in a start-up company is exciting, challenging and fun in many ways. Your career depends on your personal development, your capacities and ambition and the growth of the company. Do you have questions, or would you like to work at Plasmacure, please send an email to email@example.com
Wound nurse – Field Application Specialist cold plasma wound treatment (0,6 FTE)
Advertisement placed: 18-08-2020, closure date extended to: 01-01-2021
Wounds that have trouble healing are a serious health concern with devastating consequences for patients. Your job will be to train physicians and wound care specialists on the effective use of the medical cold plasma device, PLASOMA, for wound healing stimulation. Extensive clinical trials will be executed in various European countries to gain more data. Read more
Key words: wound care, clinical information, in-service trainings, support monitoring of clinical trials, patient care, international sales
We are always interested to get in touch with interns and professionals who wish to contribute to the future of Plasmacure. Please send your contact details with your motivation, LinkedIn profile and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wound nurse – Field Application Specialist cold plasma wound treatment (0.6 FTE)
Wounds that have trouble healing are a serious health concern with devastating consequences for patients. In this role you have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company to have impact on millions of lives by introducing a unique medical device solution in chronic wound care. Your task would be to support physicians and wound care specialists on the effective use of the medical cold plasma device, PLASOMA, for wound healing stimulation. Extensive clinical trials will be executed in various European countries to gain more data: activities in the UK, Germany, Benelux and Nordic countries. Office location: Nijmegen
You are responsible for:
- Providing expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and wound care specialists on the effective use of Plasmacure’s system during case procedures within an assigned geography, in order to meet and exceed business goals.
- Educating customers on Plasmacure products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service training.
- Other key responsibilities including supporting new product introductions, communicating user feedback to the company.
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians and wound care nurses in order to grow and develop the business.
- Support monitoring of clinical trials.
- Engaging in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during sessions.
- Proactive and flexible attitude with a hands-on mentality
- Team player, and able to work independently
- Fluent and written communication skills in Dutch and English, open and clear communicator
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians in order to grow our network and support the business
- Conscientious and structured way of working, even when under pressure
- Willing and able to travel internationally
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s nursing degree and an additional wound care education 3-5 years of clinical experience in advanced wound care.
- Clinical knowledge of wound healing, complications and underlying disease, and knowledge of therapeutic and institutional trends.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in a home care, wound care center and hospital environment.
- A valid driver’s license
- Preferable: part time active in wound care
Are you interested in joining the Plasmacure team? For questions related to this opportunity and to send your application please email: email@example.com
Shape your career at Plasmacure. See you soon!